When we think of a Stallion words like strength, grace, aggression, unbridled and beauty come to mind. CWI Woodworking Technologies has developed Stallion Sawing Equipment with these attributes as part of its DNA. A Stallion band saw will offer its owner a machine with impressive attributes that will allow him/her to tame any woodworking project with ease. The Stallion EU Series of band saws with 16” to 24” cutting and resaw capacities are truly the best of the best.
The Stallion CWI-B1616 16” EU Series band saw is built as the ultimate woodworkers dream bandsaw with more power, strength, performance and capacity than any other saw in its class. A true workhorse of a machine designed for accuracy and ability to accomplish any demanding task asked of it.
The CWI-B1616 built in our European factory offers a full 16” resaw capacity, a heavy duty double welded steel frame, 4.8 HP single phase motor and solid cast iron disc (not spoked) 16” wheels expertly balanced on sealed for life heavy duty bearings. A massive 18” x 24.5” heavy ribbed cast iron table with 3/8” x ¾” miter guide slot with miter gauge sits atop a very heavy welded steel trunnion system allowing 45 degree tilting of the table. The “Euro” style ball bearing blade guides are robust and easy to adjust for any sawing needs from fine finish work, veneer cutting or heavy resawing. A cast iron bandsaw fence is standard equipment. A blade tension indicator is standard for up to 30mm blade width.
Safety features include magnetic safety switch with overload and under voltage protection, micro switch protected doors will not allow the saw to start if the doors are open or if the door is opened during operation the saw will shut down. A foot brake is included also with a safety micro switch that shuts off the power when activated. The saw also features a mobility kit as standard to make movement in the shop a breeze.
Dust collection on the Stallion band saw is easily performed with a single4” dust inlet just under the lower blade guides with a wooden insert to capture the dust before entering the frame of the saw.
The Stallion EU Series of Band Saws are truly in a class of their own, built with the attitude, grace, strength, performance and beauty you would expect….from a Stallion!
- 22 AMP 4.8 HP 220 Volt Single Phase Motor
- 153” Band Saw Blade (not included)
- Blade Capacity is 1/8” – 1.25”
- Solid Cast Iron 16” Dia Wheels
- Resaw Height of 16” under Blade Guides
- ”Euro” Ball Bearing Blade Guides
- Magnetic Safety Switch w/overload and under voltage protection
- Micro Switch Protected Doors
- Foot Brake w/Micro Switch motor kill
- Cast Iron Fence System
- Blade Tension Indicator Gauge
- Telescoping Blade Guard
- Heavy Rack and Pinion Guide Height Adjustment
- Huge 18” x 24.5” Cast Iron Work Table with Miter Slot
- Table Tilt 45 degree right
- Table Height 35”
- Robust Welded Steel Table Trunnion System
- 4” Dust Inlet
- Mobility Kit Included
- CSA Certification
- Floor Space 24” x 32.5” x 75”
- 550 Pounds Shipping Weight