CWI-D4600M (Not Current Picture of Machine)
The MidiMax 4600 is manufactured by DustFX in Italy to be the highest quality, best performing Industrial dust collection system available today. Built to our specifications, it features a heavy steel impeller, special blower housing, high performance filter media and advanced electrical system for extreme woodworking dust collection performance. Our special impeller design combined with a slow turning 1750 RPM 12 hp 3-phase motor creates a very high volume of air movement at 4600CFM. At the same time we are able to keep an unbelievable low noise level of 72db for the quietest of workshops. There are 48 stainless steel-reinforced polyester dust sleeves providing 494 square feet of filtering surface area. This extra capacity filtering surface combined with the quality of our dust sleeves allows very efficient movement of air. To aid in efficiency we have two built-in electric shakers to clean the bags which activates each time the main power to the collector is turned off. There are two built in manually external adjustable baffles to ensure even flows of dust to the collection bags.
Optional are Four 50 gallon steel “collector bins” on wheels with easy-to-dump handles and a window so users know when dumping is needed.
The Max series is also available in 5.5 HP, 7.5 HP and 15 hp/5000 CFM. Call for more for specifications.
- 12 HP 220/3/60 1750 RPM motor
- CSA certification
- Quiet 72db operation sound level
- Heavy steel impeller system
- Auto start two motor electric shaker dust bag cleaning
- Stainless steel reinforced polyester filter sleeves
- 494 sq. ft. of filtering surface
- 48 dust sleeves 8” diameter x 59” long
- Open Bag Unit (Can be Enclosed for Outdoor Use)
- External adjustable dust flow baffles
- 14” dust inlet (360mm)
- Optional: steel 50 gallon dust bins w/wheels and dump handles (4-24” dia)
- 167”L x 39”W x 118”H (assembled including blower)
- Shipping Weight 1200 lbs. (optional steel drums additional 50 lbs. each)