Bullett drilling machinery are built by CWI Woodworking Technologies to be best in class machinery with the features, performance and quality that serious users are looking for whether in hobby, educational or commercial industries. CWI has developed an incredible line up of drill presses, line boring and construction boring machinery as well as some very nice bench top and floor model mortising machines.
The Bullett CWI-DP260 is a very heavy duty 17” floor model drill press with 12 drilling speeds from 255 RPM to 2750 RPM and an amazingly extra-long 6” of drilling stroke. This beast of a drill press uses a totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C) industrial 1 HP 12.5 amp motor operating on 110 volt which drives the three cast iron pulleys for easy speed changes and much less vibration than aluminum pulleys. The paddle style safety switch offers a lock out feature to stop unwanted users or unintentional startups.
The JT3 3/4” steel chuck mounts with a #3 Morse taper snug fit into the heavy duty quill assembly. The CWI-DP260 is perfect for most drilling operations in a wood or metal working shop and weighs in at 240 pounds of cast iron and steel. It features a very large 14” x 14” square cast iron table which rotates and tilts to 45 degrees in both left and right hand rotations. The table operates with a hand crank on a rack and pinion height adjustment on the column for easy table height changes and locks firm to the column with a lever at the rear of the cast iron table housing. There are a number of mounting holes for jigs and fixturing in the table for both woodworking and metal working projects.
The Bullett CWI-DP260 also has some great conveniences too like a work light (bulb not included) and a battery operated laser attachment for precise aligning of the drill bit to the workpiece starting hole. Also for excellent safety this drill press comes with its own see through plastic chuck guard that easily flips out of the way for drill bit changes.
Bullett drill presses are built with heavy construction for continuous use but also with safety and performance features that are sure to satisfy any hobby, educational or commercial needs.
- Drilling Capacity 17” (8 1/2” to center of Chuck)
- Morse Taper #3
- JT3 Steel Precision 3/4” Capacity Chuck
- Swing -Away Drilling Guard
- Motor 1 HP 12.5/6.25 Amp 110/220 Volt (Wired 110 Volt)
- Paddle Style Safety On/Off Switch
- Cast Iron Table 14” x 14”
- Table Tilts up to 45 Degrees both left and right
- Max Distance Chuck to Table 22.5”
- Max Distance Chuck to Base 44.5”
- Drilling Speeds 12 (255-2750 RPM)
- Drilling Stroke 6”
- Built-in Work Lamp (Bulb not Included)
- Battery Operated Laser Hole Centering Devise
- Cast Iron Pulleys Reduce Vibration
- Heavy Duty Depth Stop System
- Cast Iron Base 11.5” x 19.5”
- Floor Space 32″ x 20″ x 68”
- Shipping Size 27” x 56” x 11”
- Shipping Weight 240 lbs (109 kg)