This European made “Folding” Beaver Workbench is designed especially for woodworkers looking for a very strong bench but are very limited in workspace. Made of very high quality European Beech hardwood gives this bench a quality of very high durability and a long service life. When not in use the workbench takes up 10” deep x 50” long and 48” tall wall space in the shop. The user simply lifts the top and folds out the legs under the table and then lowers the top down into workable position. Once folded out for use the floor space required is 50” wide including the end mounted vise and handle and 36” deep.
Included with this very nice bench are two shelves 8.5” deep x 44” long for storage of tools and projects on the go. The 43” x 23” work top area is 1 1/4” thick which adds to its weight and, therefore, its great working stability. The bench features two cast iron acme screw vises with twin steel support bars which can be mounted on either side of the bench or in two positions at the front of the bench. So there are four pre-drilled options for mounting the two vises. The wood jaws of the two vises are 14” wide for excellent stability in holding your work piece. There are four round steel dogs included with the bench. The table top surface sits at a very comfortable working height of 35” and the bench itself weighs in at 124 lbs.
This bench comes unfinished and waiting for the new owner to apply their desired finish. For the smaller shop with space limitations this is the perfect woodworker’s companion for years of enjoyment.
- Folded Shop Space only 10” from Wall
- Solid 1 1/4” Thick European Beech Hardwood w/3.5” Apron
- 43” x 23” Work Surface
- 35” Working Height
- Two Large 8.5” x 44” Tool Shelves Included
- Two Cast Iron Acme Thread Vises with twin steel support rods Included
- Four Pre-Drilled Vise Positions
- Four Round Steel Dogs Included
- Floor Space Folded 50” x 10” x 48”
- Floor Space in Use 50” x 36” x 48”
- 124 Pounds Shipping Weight
- Shipping Dimensions 52” x 33.5” x 6.5”